Monday, October 3, 2011

Thy Will Be Done

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise- in God I trust and am not afraid." (NIV)

The things I say and do I pray are divorced of selfishness, self pity and dishonesty.  I hear so many things on the news and internet that I am afraid of  not growing in the lords will  and that I am just hidding from him and hoping he will pass me by, what obediance God is asking from me I can't make out with all the noise of parents concerns, friends and lovers needs, and believing in myself.

My dreams keep coming and going when I get in the way thinking that I have to take the wheel when its God who has the wheel.  The song by Aerosmith, Dream On, is a song with meaning and strong influence on my life today just as much as it did ten years ago because even when I feel the dreams are lost they have still been there blossoming and blooming with or with out my presence or love. 

Global Media Group and or Bible Gateway are to resources I use each day, and in faith wait on the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment